WHF19-52 for sale at Pioneer Equipment California
These compact side discharge mowers are versatile and reliable to handle jobs big and small. Offering better fuel efficiency and cutting performance with an improved fuel/horsepower balance – keeping you more productive while saving you money. Available in 52” decks.
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
Engine (Kawasaki FX600V)
• V-Twin overhead valve design
• Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeves
• FX600V uses a Dual Element Air Filter
• The Kawasaki FX-series provide higher compression ratio from the unique overhead valve design, improving performance and reliability. The V-twin design reduces engine vibration and noise, increasing the wear characteristics of the rotating groups within the engine. The dual element and pleated air cleaner keeps debris from entering the intake and combustion chamber, increasing life of the engine rotating groups and ultimately the walk-behind mower series uptime.
• Twin 10 cc Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors.
• The dual lever precision hydro control reduces operator stress and fatigue.
• Two position damper allows for a more aggressive or less aggressive response from the controls. This adjustability
allows less experienced operators to more accurately control the machine.
Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings
• Spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance.
• Sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease.
• Heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs.
• Flexible molded polymer discharge chute
• The discharge chute’s structure disperses the clipping’s in a wider, higher angle.
• The discharge chute’s design creates less clumping of the clippings which keeps the grass healthier, and prevents the clippings from killing the grass.
Cut Height Adjustment
• Single spring assisted lever to adjust height
• 1 1/4" to 5" height adjustments in 1/4" settings
• Quick adjustment of mowing height without the use of tools increasing productivity
• 5" transport position increases deck ground clearance
• High deck ground clearance allows for easy curb hopping and movement around other obstacles
• The control panel is ergonomically designed to keep the operator in control.
• The control panel has the key switch to start the mower, engine throttle and choke, brake lever, speed adjustment, and the PTO switch.
• Simple control system that is comparable to many zero-turn riding mowers.
• The full floating deck is pulled instead of pushed.
• The float deck moves independently of the drive and caster wheels.
• This feature allows the mower to follow the contours of the ground, so whether on hilly surfaces or uneven ground, the floating deck will improve performance and quality of cut.
• Large wide drive tires help put the power to the ground and keep the mower on track.
Warner Mag Stop Electric Clutch
• Heavy duty Clutch
• Higher torque rating to prevent slippage and improve belt life
Tracking Adjustment Turnbuckle
• Simple system for adjusting the tracking to get machine to go straight.
• Wing nut to lock and turnbuckle to get precise adjustments.
• Two position damper to adjust control effort.