Keep It Kubota
It makes sense to keep your Kubota running like new with Kubota Genuine parts. Kubota Parts are designed and engineered to original factory specification to keep your equipment operating at peak performance. And with our industry-leading parts availability, you can have confidence that Pioneer Equipment California will be able to quickly supply the parts you need.
Kubota Engine Oil Information
Kubota Heavy Duty Engine Oils are engineered to meet the most demanding lubrication requirements of today’s naturally aspirated, turbocharged, and supercharged diesel fueled engines, including engines with cooled exhaust gas re-circulation (EGR). They are formulated with advanced additive technology (including foam control and soot dispersancy additives) and premium quality basestocks to protect engines against undesirable deposits, corrosion, oxidation, wear, and viscosity and thermal breakdown under severe service conditions. They meet the highest API (American Petroleum Institute) Service Categories for modern low emission diesel engines. These oils can also be used in transmission, hydraulic systems, and other industrial applications where the manufacturer recommends the use of an engine oil.
Kubota Engine Oil Filters
Kubota's oil filters are designed to remove harmful contaminants from engine oil during periods of normal and severe service.
Features of Kubota engine oil filters include:
- Internal filter element has steel caps bonded to the filter media with oil resistant adhesive to increase the structural strength of the element.
- High efficiency filtration with synthetic fibers for hot oil resistance.
- Sealing gasket compound for severe service and high temperature operation, reduces oil leakage due to hardening.
Test results show that the filtration efficiency rate of a Kubota genuine filter is better than that of an after-market competitor over a specified test period. The efficiency of Kubota filter improves as the hours pass. (See Chart)
How is this possible?
The filtration area for the Kubota genuine filter is bonded and supported by metal caps for durability. In contrast, an after-market competitor filter is bonded to paper cardboard which can easily come off, leak oil or collapse, and the oil will not pass through the filter.
Kubota Replacement Batteries
Kubota is committed to providing high quality replacement batteries that will meet your needs.
THE KUBOTA DIFFERENCE
Kubota tractor batteries are designed to keep your equipment running at peak performance and backed by a no-hassle warranty.
• Guaranteed Fresh Inventory – Regular inventory rotation provides a stronger, long-lasting battery
• Advanced Technology – Deliver more life cycles
• Negative Plate Paste Expander – Reduced damage caused by high temperatures and increases the overall number of starts
• Sodium Sulfate Additive – Greatly improves recharge capability when battery has not been used for an extended period of time.
Our dealers know your tractor and how to keep it running. With more than 1,100 locations nationwide, you can trust our experts to fit your equipment with the right power needs – and stand behind it with a nationwide warranty.
Tough Kubota Genuine Mower Belts
Kubota genuine mower belts are designed and manufactured to improve performance during heavy mowing use. They meet applicable specification for Kubota Mowers and are qualified after severe testing.
Test results show that life of a Kubota genuine mower belt is longer than that of an "after market" competitor. This proves Kubota genuine mower belts to be a leader in the industry.
Kubota genuine mower belts are expected to last nearly 3 times compared to this after-market belt!
The difference between Kubota and After-market competitor: The following are the advantages of the Kubota genuine mower belts.
- The cords are structured in an alignment line which enables the cords to absorb equal energy for proper tension and strength.
- The fiber-enforced rubber supports the cords to maintain the structure of the belt and the cord position.
- The material and structure of the two layer bottom enables high heat, wear and crack resistance.